Telephone: (954) 771-3553
Address: 41 E Commercial Blvd
FT Lauderdale, Fl 33334
Our staff understands the numerous different types of pain for which we have expertise.
These include, but are not limited to, various types of back pain, neuropathic (nerve) pain, cancer pain, auto accident pain, musculoskeletal/rheumatologic pain, post-injury or surgical pain, and many others. They effect your job, relationships, and your daily life.
We are here to help you reach your goal of managing your chronic pain!
Our qualified pain management physicians and staff understand the need for an individualized pain management treatment plan and the proper use of medications to manage chronic pain conditions. We believe that no one should have to live in pain or be limited from having the life they once knew.
Did you know……
- According to the American Medical Association, chronic pain is under treated.
- The majority of people suffering with chronic pain have been living with their pain for over 5 years, almost 6 days a week.
- People just like you are most often reluctant to report their true pain level. Still, those who do report pain are most often under treated.
- Too few health care professionals are adequately trained in pain management and appropriate medications.
- Unrelieved pain has negative physiological and psychological effects that impair your daily life.
- The American Pain Society emphasizesan individualized pain-control plan, assessment and frequent reassessment, and the use of medications to relieve pain.
Experience the difference expert pain management can have on your life.
Stop Hurting and Start Living!